1. Feeling Peanut squirm around. It's so awesome to feel the little guy moving and shaking in there. It's also equally fun to try and guess what the heck he is doing in there.
2. Wearing comfier clothes than usual to work. While this might not technically be allowed, I certainly am taking full advantage, flip flops and all. As if they are going to tell a massively pregnant woman that her wardrobe is not appropriate work attire. Score one for me!
3. All the love and attention Hubby gives me. This is not limited to me being pregnant, of course, but it seems extra special now. Plus, he is more willing to do those extra things, like go and grab me a water, or run to get me ice cream, since I am way too lazy to do it myself. It's also adorable to hear him talking to my belly. Swoon...
4. All the cute little baby things we are slowly accumulating. The adorable little cloth diapers, and the itsy-bitsy shoes are just too cute for words.
5. Imaging what our little guy is going to be like. We just can't wait to meet him!!
|Another thing that is awesome about being preggo? Pregnancy lunges by the waterside. Oh yeah!|