******This Giveaway is now closed! Thanks for entering!!******
The folks over at Well.ca, Canada's online health and beauty store, are launching a Baby Club! This sounds like a great program; you get discounts on baby items, gifts, exclusive emails and incentives. The best part is it's all online, and free shipping within Canada, so the most effort I have to exert is walking to my mailbox to pick up my purchases. Sweet!
They have some great stuff. Great deals on disposable diapers, and for those of us who use (or plan to use) cloth, they have the Bummis kits too! The Baby Club gives you a nice little discount, which is awesome because I love a good deal! Interested in signing up? Head on over to the Baby Club website. It's free to join!
So, in order to celebrate the launch of their new Baby Club, Well.ca is going to give away $50 to use at Well.ca for one lucky reader. Woo hoo! (I have to admit, I am a little jealous though...can I enter??)
Here's the deal:
1. Head on over to Well.ca and check them out. Take a look through their Baby Club section, browse around and scope out all the goodies.
2. Comment below this post with which item or items you would love to have, and how you would spend your $50 if you won.
3. If you share this post on your Facebook, Twitter or Blog, just add another comment with the link and you will receive extra entries.
And that's it!
- The giveaway will be open until Monday, June 27th, 2011 at 6pm MST.
- One winner will be chosen randomly from the comments posted using random.org
- The winner will have their choice of a $50 gift certificate to Well.ca, or $50 worth of product, which will be shipped directly to your home!
- Once again, only open to Canadians...sorry international readers!
Good luck everyone!