There has been a tag game floating around in blog-land. Courtney from She's Always Loved Larking was kind enough to tag me (thanks Courtney!), and I decided to play along. I don't normally do these sorta things, but this one seemed sort of fun, and I thought it would be a good way for you guys to find out some random stuff about me. Enjoy!
1. What's your favorite zoo animal? The apes are my favourite. Especially the gorillas. I love watching them! So amazing and so human-like.
|One of Hubby's photos from the Orangutan rehabilitation centre we visited in Indonesia. They're so beautiful!|
3. What's the worst gift you've ever been given? Hmmm...to be honest I don't really know. I guess it would probably be one of the ones I have gotten from those work Christmas exchanges. For some reason I always seem to get some sort of holiday candy dish.
4. Floral or polka dots? Polka dots, hands down. I wish I could pull off either of these without feeling like a little girl though. But I love the retro polka dot look.
|I wore polka dots once...but it was for Hallowe'en.|
7. Have you ever done karaoke? Yes. And it's never good.
8. What's one country you would like to visit? Just one?!? Yikes. I've always wanted to go to India. But there are like 25 countries on the list of "places I would like to travel next".
9. Heels or flats? I love the look of heels, but I almost always choose flats. Sometimes I feel like I walk funny in heels, and it bugs me.
11. Coke or Pepsi? Oh man, this is a loaded question. Growing up, my dad has worked for both companies for rather long periods of time, so the choice is always a political one. Haha. For the last few years, our choice is Pepsi. However, in Thailand, I would often dream about getting to the 7-11 to grab an ice-cold bottle of Coke. Really, they both have their places. But I must officially say that Pepsi, is by far, hands down, the most superior cola (for now)! ;)
|We were in the Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) airport in Vietnam and we paid $9 whole American dollars for these 3 cans of pop. But man did they taste goooooood...|
|Hubby's photo, my hands :)|
So, as with most of these things, I am supposed to come up with my own questions, and then tag 11 other people. However, I never pass on chain letters/emails/Facebook statuses. Sorry! I suck, I know. I take all the fun out of everything. Boo! Hiss! Feel free to tag yourself though, and get it rolling again!